|Full Description: 1961 Corvette
This is a brand new car with less than 2500 miles since restoration. The car looks original inside and out but a quick turn of the key and you realize that something is not quite stock here.
• The engine is a 383 Stroker with Edelbrock performer plus aluminum heads.
• A Comp Cams roller cam and rockers.
• H-beam rods and a Scat Stroker crank along with a high volume oil pump.
• The intake is a 730 cfm Edelbrock 4 barrel on a polished Edelbrock intake manifold.
• Complete MSD electronic ignition.
• Custom aluminum racing radiator
• Electronic auxiliary fan system
• All wires and hoses are aircraft braided stainless steel
• Racing flywheel and a Centerline clutch
• Ceramic coated headers and 21/2 inch pipes
• Power goes through a Muncie 4 speed then to a stock Vette rear with 3.70 gears
• The wheels are completely Chromed 17×7 American Torque Thrust II
• The front brakes are Stainless Steel Brake discs
• The new paint is 2 stage PPG in the original Roman Red.
• The interior is all new Al Knoch.
• Every piece of stainless has been straightened and buffed to perfection.
• All the chrome pieces have been replated and all trim is either new or NOS including all front and rear light assemblies.
• The car has been lowered to what is the perfect stance.
• The convertible top and rubber is new
• There is a hard top that has not been rehabbed
The car is a rocket ship and a head turner.